Vinotemp, a recognized leader in architectural wine storage solutions and cooling technology, recently announced the addition of dual-zone, glass door wine and beverage coolers to its outdoor entertaining appliance offering. Available in 15-inch and 24-inch configurations, Vinotemp’s latest outdoor appliance offerings include a multitude of features along with the ability to properly store and cool wine – and other beverages – in two customizable climate zones.
The newest additions to Vinotemp’s outdoor beverage cooling offering are designed to meet the growing market demand for outdoor kitchen appliance options, as homeowners continue to bring entertaining outdoors by installing outdoor kitchens. According to a recently published article (“Trending Outdoor Kitchen Designs”) by Quicken Loans, when building an outdoor kitchen, homeowners can find an average return on investment of 100%-200%. “As the popularity and return on investment of outdoor kitchens continues to grow, so does the demand for outdoor beverage cooling solutions that make it simple for homeowners to indulge their guests,” states India Hynes, CEO of Vinotemp. “Vinotemp’s new dual-zone, glass door wine and beverage coolers meet this market demand because they’re an easy-to-install, stylish and convenient solution for serving and storing wine and other beverages outdoors.”
Engineered to perform in temperatures as high as 100°F, Vinotemp’s new Outdoor Dual-Zone Glass Door Wine & Beverage Coolers also feature:
- Customizable Temperature Control: Each zone features an adjustable temperature range to ensure both beverages and wine are stored and served at proper temperatures. The upper beverage zone can be adjusted between 36-43°F, while the lower wine zone features an adjustable 27-degree temperature range (41-68°F).
- Dynamic Cooling: Should all items in the cooler need to be rapidly cooled (brought down from room temperature to prepare for entertaining), the Dynamic Cooling Mode accelerates the interior fan circulation to distribute cool air evenly until the desired temperature is reached.
- Sabbath Mode: Available for the observance of religious and spiritual holidays, Sabbath Mode turns off all displays, interior lighting and audible alarms while normal cooling operations take place.
- Interior Lighting Options: Both Functional and Showcase interior lighting modes are available, the Functional (default) Mode ensures interior lights turn on only when the door is opened, while Showcase Mode continuously illuminates the interior.
- Audible Temperature Alarm: An alarm is pre-programmed to sound should a door be left open and/or the storage temperature is out of range.
For more information, please visit www.Vinotemp.com.
For 30 years Vinotemp® has manufactured custom wood wine cabinets, wine racks, wine cellars, and cooling systems and is the leading distributor of wine coolers, beverage coolers, wine dispensers, wine accessories, Brama appliances by Vinotemp, and more. Close attention to market demand and non-standard ideas have resulted in Vinotemp’s ability to offer diversified wine storage solutions utilized residentially and by renowned resorts, restaurants, hotels, and the yachting industry.