Renowned leaders in South Florida luxury real estate development, Château Group and Fortune International Group, have joined to bring The Ritz-Carlton Residences to Sunny Isles Beach.
Designed by world-renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica and featuring stunning interiors by Italian designer Michele Bönan, the 52-story condominium tower will be comprised of 212 residences, located on 250 linear feet of pristine beachfront amid 2.2 acres of lush landscaping by Arquitectonica GEO. Upon completion in 2018, The Ritz-Carlton will manage the property, providing residents with its legendary service, quality and personal touch. Construction on the development began last summer.
The top floors of the property will be home to the most elegant and spacious penthouses in Sunny Isles Beach and include an expansive terrace, summer kitchen, private garden, and an infinity pool ideal for outdoor entertaining. A noteworthy mention, The Residences set a record for Sunny Isles Beach when a full-floor penthouse on the 51st floor sold for $21 million.
Located in the heart of magnificent Sunny Isles Beach, with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway,
The Residences stand between the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall, as well as near both Miami and Fort Lauderdale International airports. The unprecedented luxury and superb design and architecture are complimented by a location in close proximity to all of the excitement, culture and beauty of South Florida.
* 52-story building, 212 residences
* 2 BR: 41 units at 1,605 sf
* 2 BR + Den: 40 units at 1,750 sf
* 3 BR: 42 units; 3 BR + Den + Service room at 3,080 sf; 3 BR + Family Room at 2,475 sf
* 4 BR: 84 units starting at 3,640 sf
* Penthouse 4 BR: 5 units up to 6,320 sf
* Spacious flow through floor plans boasting ocean, city and Intracoastal views
* Ceiling height clearing 10’, and soaring above 15’ in penthouses
* Oversized terraces with private pools in select residences
* Private elevator lobby for each residence
* Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry by Snaidero, stone countertops, wine cooler, European appliances by Gaggenau, cappuccino maker and more
* Walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
* Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
* Smart home technology
* Prewired for high speed Internet access and WiFi
* Service quarters in select residences
COMMON AREA AMENITIES
* Private beach area with reflecting pool to feature cabanas, chaise lounges and umbrellas
* Beach Restaurant and Bar offering outdoor pool deck seating and sandbar service
* East Pool Deck with main pool and seamless connection to the beach vista
* West Sunset Pool Deck with outdoor massage area, lap pool and two hot tubs
* Kids Club with indoor and outdoor play facilities including fountain spout
* Grand porte-cochere entrance and two story lobby with custom designs installations
* Car wash
WELLNESS LEVEL AMENITIES
The 4th floor wellness level, which features streamlined fitness and spa facilities overlooking the ocean, includes the following amenities:
* Oceanfront Fitness Center with refreshing design including state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment
* Cardiovascular Training with console access to streaming content, MyWellness apps and IPTV programming
* Strength Training area including TechnoGym Kinesis One Function Training Stations and free-weights equipment
* Fitness Motion Studio offering yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Aerobics, and private personal training consultation
* Oceanfront Spa Center offering individualized spa treatments with Garden Lounge and Refreshment Bar
* Shower Corridor with relaxing chromotherapy featuring separate multi-temperature and mixed-pressure experiences
* Luxurious Thermal Vitality Pool with air and water therapy jets
* Ice Fountain to reduce body temperature and stimulate blood circulation following thermal treatments
* Rasul bathing treatment room with mineral-rich mud and steam
* Indoor and outdoor massage treatment areas, drying sauna and expansive steam room
* Full-service hair and nail salon
CLUB LEVEL AMENITIES
The private club level, which rests high in the sky and is surrounded by endless views in every direction, includes the following amenities:
* Outdoor Terrace and Lounge overlooking Downtown and Ocean
* 8 Guest suites
* Media Room/Theater Room
* Breakfast Area
* Bar Area
* Private Dining Area with Prep Kitchen
* Business Center
* Library Lounge
The lifestyle at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach will be defined by impeccable service combined with oceanfront enjoyment. The following are examples of offered services (some of which incur additional costs):
* 24/7 valet parking & concierge
* 24/7 attended lobby
* Fuel delivery service
* Housekeeping services
* Personal chef
* Dog walking
* Boat charter
* Nanny and childcare
* Personal fitness training
* Grocery shopping
* Owner absentee program
* Airline & private air reservations
* Restaurant and nightlife arrangements
* Yacht charter
* Spa/salon reservations
* Theater & entertainment reservations
* Golf tee time reservations
* Ordering floral arrangements
* Plant care maintenance
* Overnight delivery service
* Newspaper delivery
* Mail & package delivery
* Mail & package shipping
* Secretarial services
* The Ritz-Carlton Hotel reservations
* Wake-up calls
* Personal shopping
* Function & event planning
* Arrival prep & stocking
* Laundry & dry cleaning
* Seamstress & alteration services
* Car wash and detailing
* In-residence dining & catering
ABOUT SUNNY ISLES BEACH
Sunny Isles Beach, a 1.78-square-mile city located on a barrier island bounded by the Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west, features world class retail, hotels and restaurants along a mile-long strip of beautiful white sand off Collins Avenue. Located just minutes from Bal Harbour Shops to the south and the Aventura Mall to the northwest, Sunny Isles Beach is a short drive to both the Miami International Airport and Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Sunny Isles Beach is known as Florida’s Riviera – an area of cultural diversity with world class retail, hotels and restaurants, all within a mile-long strip of beautiful white sand off Collins Avenue, the main thoroughfare through the city.
The sales gallery is located at 15800 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160. The lounge features a high-tech Immersion Room that surrounds guests with interactive video and images of the oceanfront tower, bringing it vividly to life. For sales inquiries, please call 305-503-5811 or visit www.theresidencessunnyislesbeach.com.
Fortune International Group
The name Fortune International Group is synonymous with excellence and an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service in the world of luxury real estate. Visionary founder Edgardo Defortuna has set new industry standards ever since the company’s founding in 1983. Fortune is a recognized leader in both the development and sales and marketing of South Florida luxury real estate with a portfolio that includes residential, mixed-use, condo hotel and office-condo projects. The company’s developments include Jade Signature, Jade Residences at Brickell Bay; 1200 Brickell; Artech; Le Meridian Sunny Isles Beach; Jade Beach, Jade Ocean, Auberge Beach Residences and Spa Fort Lauderdale and Hyde Resort & Residences Hollywood.
Fortune is also the exclusive sales firm for some of the most prominent projects in South Florida today, such as Midtown Miami, 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, NINE at MaryBrickell Village, SLS Lux & Paraiso Bay, among numerous others. Fortune International Group has 18 offices around the world, with nearly 1,000 associates. Its international broker network reaches legions of prospective buyers from South Florida to Buenos Aires, Hong Kong to Sao Paolo, and Manhattan to Paris.
Fortune International Group’s strength derives from the company’s ability to define a market and its needs with all forces that shape the industry.
The Chateau Group, founded under the leadership of Sergio and Manuel Grosskopf, has more than 30 years of experience in the development of real estate projects in South America and the United States. Chateau has participated in several major real estate endeavors over the last several years, including the development of 1.6 million square feet distributed in the two most emblematic towers in Buenos Aires, Argentina: Chateau Libertador and Chateau Puerto Madero. In addition, Chateau Group has positioned itself as a high-end residential market leader in the world-renowned city of Punta del Este, Uruguay through the development of Le Jardin Residences, Beverly Tower, Coral Tower and Millenium Tower.
In the United States, Chateau Group co-developed 900 Biscayne and Quantum on the Bay in Miami, and is currently finalizing the construction of Chateau Beach Residences; a luxury highrise condominium in Sunny Isles, Chateau is also developing FENDI-ChateauResidences in Surfside, the first real estate development branded for FENDI worldwide. Other projects in the pipeline include Puerto Aventura (Aventura, Fl), 600 and 700 Biscayne (Miami, Fl) and a mixed use development in Hallandale Beach.
Chateau Group houses a fully-integrated corporate structure with an in-house development team with expertise in the areas of underwriting/risk management, property management, accounting, project management, construction, architectural design, engineering and sales and marketing.
DESIGN ARCHITECT: ARQUITECTONICA
Arquitectonica is an architecture, interior design and planning firm that began in Miami in 1977 as an experimental studio. Led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, the studio has evolved into a worldwide practice, combining the creative spirit of the principals with the efficiency of delivery and reliability of a major architectural firm. With projects in over 60 countries, Arquitectonica’s work spans several continents, from projects such as schools and universities, resorts and casinos, hotels, luxury condominium towers, retail centers and office buildings to specialized projects such as a U.S. Embassy, opera house/symphony halls, museums, courthouses, multipurpose arenas and convention centers, airports and transportation centers, television studios and several bank headquarters.
INTERIOR DESIGNER: MICHELE BÖNAN
Michele Bönan is an internationally acclaimed architect and interior designer who lives and works in Florence. The designer of Casa Tua and Cipriani restaurants in Miami, he has also been involved in design projects all over Europe, including the J. K. Place Hotels in Capri, Rome, and Florence; the Hôtel Marquis Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris and Jagdgut Wachtelhof Hotel in Austria. A longtime collaborator with Leonardo Ferragamo on a series of hotels, Bönan also worked with Hotel Lungarno and Gallery Hotel Art in Florence.